CALL FOR ARTISTS: CONTEMPORARY VENICE – 13TH EDITION - UAP
Venice | December 15, 2023 – January 05, 2024
Deadline: November 24, 2023
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with ACIT Venice – Italian-German Cultural Association, is pleased to announce the open call for the 13th edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2023 that will take place in Venice at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello (click here to learn more about this venue) from December 15, 2023 to January 05, 2024, and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
This is the 13th edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2023, the previous ones have been organized in prestigious venues and historical buildings in Venice, like Palazzo Dolfin Bollani, Palazzo Flangini, Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi, presenting more than 600 selected artists, coming from more than 40 countries from all over the world.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation
– the design and printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
Artists, photographers, video makers, and performers are invited to submit their works. To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video art), links to videos/films/performances and pictures via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org